For the Summer term, our block of 'Fun Fridays' has started once again!
There have been some new groups started and the timetabled slot is as popular as ever!
Children have been:
* orienteering around the school grounds,
* carrying out how to do a cross stitch in needlework,
* playing rounders on the School field,
* using 'Sumdog' in ICT Club,
* learning how to knit,
* finding out how to spell their name in British Sign Language Club,
* finding newts and frogs in 'Nature Club',
* acting out scenarios in 'Drama Club'
* using the instruments in 'African Drumming' Club
* creating train tracks in 'Trains' Club,
* learning the martial art of Karate,
* singing wonderful songs in 'Singing Club'....
What a wonderful time had by all!
Take a look at some of the photos taken by pupils in Year 6. Diolch to Olver Godsall, Cameron Howell, Jordan Gorry and Amy Jones for your photography skills.
Welcome to our school website! We believe that every step of your child's education is as important as the one before. With this in mind, we strive continually to provide inspiring learning experiences for children.